Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

The last few months for Ukko have come and gone in a blur. For a long time, he didn’t have a purpose, didn’t know where he was going, and eventually found his way back to Ukon’s Peak where he’d reluctantly been taken back in. A promise to fulfill his purpose had been made before they took him in and a series of trials that were one more brutal than the next. A new scar appears on the front of his shoulder, below his neck, as a result, and a hardened gaze upon his features as he travels further away from his home again.

Knowing the cruel life of the peak not to be for him, and perhaps a little too late, he disappears one night without taking on the responsibility his father wants to take. Another time disappointing the man and Ukko is certain he’s bound to be nothing but for the rest of his life.

This time, with no intention to return, he travels alone without any real purpose. He had managed to come across familiar terrain with a bad feeling settling in his stomach, only to diverge his path once. However, he’d stumbled upon something else just as familiar as before, and ultimately gave in to wherever he’s going. With a lump in his throat, he gives in. While these areas are not familiar to him as he continues, he’s certain that around the corner he’s bound to recognize something, and so he continues along a rocky terrain until he meets the hollow and to his leisure, finds his immediate surroundings secluded.
Messages In This Thread
i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Ukko - July 19, 2016, 02:26 PM