The Sentinels [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
There was in her a fear when Aria started speaking - she thought there wasn't enough wolves capable of even basic self defense. Before Rowan could speak Lucani and Deirdre both expressed their concerns and Rowan felt her heart swell with pride over the young witch. The girl did not belong to Rowan, not in any sense that she could put proper words to, but all the same she felt the flourish of affection and a wish to draw the girl close and shower her with kisses. "I have never encountered a wolf who spoke ill of the pack or it's members." She said quietly. There was no fear in her voice, no wavering concern - she was so assured in what the pack was supposed to be. This was beyond herself and beyond her own issues. 

The pack that her children grew up in would not be the one that their father left behind. 

"Have there been threats against the pack?" She asked curiously - was it enough to warrant changing their ways? "Perhaps something we do not all know?" She asked. It would make sense for a change if there was an actual need but if this was just a move to change what Donnelaith was that would only be disappointing.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts - by Rowan Mayfair - August 01, 2016, 12:45 PM