The Sentinels [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
This round ends August 14th

When Lucani spoke, her spirits raised a great deal. She agreed-- she actually agreed with her. She was supportive and kind and raised no concerns about her idea, and a few of the butterflies that fluttered in her stomach seemed to calm. But then, as if Lucani was some sort of calm before the storm, disapproval crashed down around her. Deirdre was the first to speak, and she grew frustrated with the childs stupidity-- she could not even call it naiveness anymore. To think that the whole world would exempt you from war just for being peaceful was absolutely ignorant. "I do not speak of war, or creating an army," she said, trying her damnedest to calm her nerves, which spiked again as Rowan spoke. "Only basic self-defense." 

Rowan's words bothered her, as they seemed to imply that she was messing with something that the whole pack didn't know about-- like she was purposefully bringing down a war upon Donnelaith. Constantine backed her up though, reiterating what she thought she'd done a fine job explaining and telling Rowan of Deirdre's experiences. Aria nods, her breathing shallowed and uneasy as anxieties poked at her nerves still. She turns slightly, revealing more clearly a hole-ish scar on her shoulder. "There was a pack that bordered Donnelaith not too long ago. I went there with peaceful intentions to make an alliance with them and was kidnapped and tortured," she says, her voice cold and stern. "When Deirdre and Emaleth were still young pups there was an intruder who came with the intent on stealing and harming them. Into our pack, into our lands-- to harm." Her gaze falls around all of her wolves.

"I already said we will not force you to partake in any basic training. But all I want is for everyone to be safe and to be able to protect themselves properly." She looks to Osprey, thankful the elder had spoken up. Surely they would look to Donnelaith's eldest and wisest for guidance-- she has, after all, known Lasher the longest, and she did not seem against the idea. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts - by Aria - August 07, 2016, 03:40 PM