Two Rivers Isle Teach me, young one
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian

Burke was in the meadows with flowers. He never thought that he would change his dark forest for a field with flowers. The male felt guilty for leaving Kendra behind. The girl would have loved this. So instead of dealing with his feelings Burke always wanted to do something. He already did patrolling of the borders and meeting loners, fending them off, but what he lacked especially now he was gearing up towards his mastery, the male hadn't practiced a lot of defensive fighting. Which was also part of his trade.

He howled for Aeronwyn, and once she arrived Burke greeted her with a nod. "Hi. I know you are working on your warrior specialty. I need to work on my defensive fighting for my Guardian Mastery. I thought maybe we could have a friendly spar together? I know you will probably kick my ass, I've been terribly out of shape fighting-wise. So take it easy on this old man, alright?," he spoke with a bit of a grin. Hoping that he could pick up some new things for her and refresh his own memories.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Teach me, young one - by Burke - July 31, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: Teach me, young one - by Aeronwyn - July 31, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Teach me, young one - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: Teach me, young one - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Teach me, young one - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Teach me, young one - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Teach me, young one - by Burke - August 05, 2016, 05:09 PM