Ravenshook Cliffs rain falls down my cheek, i wish i knew better than i know now
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The response that was offered to him did little to soothe his irritation, but the wraith could have expected no less from the girl. She had been given a task to perform, and that was to keep her pack lands safe. The forest had been her father’s, and as much as he wished to pull her away to the sea – where she would be blessed and loved – he knew that she would resent him for it. It was a thin line that he walked between anger and understanding, but it had always been that way for the titan. Fury and reason were at constant war inside of his soul.

Instead of offering a response, Skellige found it would have been wisest for him to hold his tongue. It was not his place to tell the girl where she belonged. The wraith knew that it was a fool’s errand that she ran. If the pack wished to change, none of her sweet words of persuasion would stop them. The alpha that had met him on his borders had been a wolf that he had not wished to come across again. Aria was weak, and he wanted nothing to do with her. As long as Deirdre felt the need to keep up her crusade in the wood, the leviathan would be forced to remain beside her. He had vowed to protect the girl, and there was nothing that would change this.

Feeling the rain spatter along his neck and spine, the swarthy brute removed his gaze from her face and fixed it on the distant landscape. The sea would need to bless her if she was to remain in the wood. He would not have a mate who had not endured the touch of the ocean waves. It was a conversation for a later time, though – one that he could not bring up in her state. So he held fast to the silence he had adopted and continued their walk.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams