Sunbeam Lair that's a spicy meme
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Someday—and it would have to be soon, given his age—the girl would teach him all that he needed to know in regards to reproduction. How a female's heat worked, how it might make him feel, and, most of all, how he should act during such a time. For the manner in which Jolon had behaved should never be repeated, and especially not by her adopted son. All of the resources at her disposal would be used in order to ensure that Leo turned out well. That, even if temptation were to stare him right in the eye, he'd be able to turn away from it and act properly. It was her desire, and so she would will it to become a reality.

For the time being, she focused on the present, and on the excitement in his voice. A smile formed across her lips, taking joy in seeing him happy. "It is possible," was her response. "I do not yet know for sure if I am pregnant, but, if I am, I would like for you to be present when they are born." He had a right to be there, having been at her side since the very beginning. Never had the boy abandoned her, nor she him, and always had be remained within the tribe. Leo was her friend, her son, and the other end of one of the strongest bonds that she'd ever formed by herself. Should he wish to be there during the potential birth, she would allow him to.

Eventually, the girl had been made to settle for the answer of maybe. It wasn't what she'd wanted to hear, but was understandable, and so she'd nodded. For the next short while, she'd spent her time speaking with Leo and catching up with him, before having eventually let him head off to rest.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
that's a spicy meme - by RIP Leo - August 03, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by Asterr - August 03, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by RIP Leo - August 04, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by Asterr - August 06, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by RIP Leo - August 20, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: that's a spicy meme - by Asterr - August 27, 2016, 02:17 AM