Redtail Rise What do I stand for
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Was he following her? For a split second she forgot who was behind her, even though she looked right at him. She forgot who Reek was, what they'd had, all of it — but there wasn't much there for her to remember, not anymore. She saw him and watched his lips move, saw the incredulous expression on his face, and couldn't understand it. She squinted, glaring at him as if he were a piece of the mountain made in to something alive, something that shouldn't exist, and then turned from him and began to walk again.

Once more, she got a few steps - near to a sapling that was growing crookedly from a segment of the ridge - and as she brushed by it, pine needles scattered at the ground. She bumbled through, catching the little tree with her swaying tail, and felt it pull back then spring up to attention. The sound disturbed her, and so Tavi paused and turned abruptly, shooting more glares towards the sapling as if the poor little tree was the source of al her confusion — and just beyond that, Reek, who she'd forgotten.

Told you, she shot out at him sharply, tasting the rain on her lips and the sudden heat of fever and rage as it colored her cheeks, He's mine, you.. Not his, mine, but the more she spoke, the less sense she made, until she was just murmuring sounds. The dark figure had stopped being Reek and had turned in to Stark now, another head upon the leviathan living inside her mind. For a few second Tavi was reliving her last conversation with the swarthy man, and it reignited something inside of her.

Safe with... safe. He's safe. Except, had Tavi been at all herself, she'd have realized the magnitude of that lie.
Messages In This Thread
What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 03, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 10, 2016, 10:51 AM