Sunbeam Lair what would lizzie mcguire do?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the stranger had started to fall, she'd done nothing more than watch the scene unfold. If it was an illness that had caused for the other to act in the manner that she did, then catching it—should it be contagious, anyways—would be an awful thing. Although she hadn't the slightest of clue as to what was happening, it wasn't something that the girl was willing to risk. Her tribe needed her to remain healthy, after all, as did Draco. And whilst naught a movement had been made to reach for the other, relief was still felt as she'd been witnessed collapsing, rather than flopping right over. Both weren't particularly pleasant experiences, but the former was, surely, preferred over the latter.

The position she'd taken to hadn't been corrected, which Asterr tried to ignore in favour of the words—sounds?—leaving her mouth. None of it made sense, the only true word that she'd been able to pluck from the jumble being first. Though, was liddle supposed to be, by any chance, little? First little... what? Brows furrowed as she'd eyed the stranger for a second, but had eventually handed her attention over to Ukko. "I do not understand her," she'd admitted. "I am unable to assist if I do not receive the necessary information." Having been exposed to the joys of learning from as early on as she could remember had proved to be helpful in life, but it'd not turned her into a miracle worker.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by RIP Tavi - August 11, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Ukko - August 13, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by RIP Tavi - August 15, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Asterr - August 17, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by RIP Tavi - August 24, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Ukko - August 24, 2016, 09:22 PM