Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Niita

Steady had watched Adeline prance off this morning, knowing full well there are been no adult visitors to the den site this morning. But, he had let her go anyways, trusting his family to take care of her. He knew he couldn't keep right reins on her, as that would simply squelch her active personality. She would only resent him for it. 

With her out having fun, he went in search of Niita. He felt guilty for their relationship taking a backseat to his duties to Adeline, and the pack, but he hoped to make it up to her today. He went to her den to see if she was there, chuffing his presence a few yards away, his tail wagging at the thought of seeing her. Niita? Are you here? he called out.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - August 16, 2016, 04:40 PM