Heron Lake Plateau Because a fire was in my head
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
There were many rivers in the hinterlands. It was a notoriously lush and wild locale, and Miraak's description of a pack alongside a river could have put them anywhere, even uncomfortably close to Silver Creek. Aggressive to boot, although she would have done the same to a wolf bathing on her borders. She hadn't made it home yet to know whether things had changed irreversibly or not, but she still thought of the pack as hers. It was her blood, sweat and tears that had seen it founded, and any threat to them was one she had a mind to eliminate.

Before she could ask, the tan-and-copper woman suddenly interrupted the conversation. The way she was staring directly at Saena in particular as she asked was unnerving, and Saena was unsettled by the apparent ability to read her mind. Saena did know Spring, of course, but Natashe's way of broaching the subject put her too on edge to be truthful about it. Relations be damned, she didn't want a whackjob accompanying her back home where her children slept.

"I'm sorry, I've never heard of her," Saena lied smoothly. When Miraak picked up the same subject, albeit a lot less creepily and suddenly, she did answer him honestly: "I don't know any Meldresi, either." They'd met once, but Saena couldn't recall it with partial amnesia still clouding her mind. Even if she could, she was terrible with names and wouldn't have had any information on it anyway. "Do you have a description?"

She meant it for Miraak but reluctantly glanced at Natashe, too, even if she had no intention of helping on that front for the safety of her family.
Messages In This Thread
Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Miraak - August 24, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Natashe - August 27, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Miraak - August 27, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - August 28, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Natashe - September 07, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Miraak - September 11, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Because a fire was in my head - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 07:47 AM