Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
i'll persuade you
7 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
AW but tagging @Ezekiel and @Steady :)

she never gave up. that much, she knew. it was pretty much the only thing that kept her going, other than the fact that her baby brother might be injured in a ditch and dying somwhere. or that he was already dead. she preferred not to think of the negative possibilities, as they would do nothing to aid her in her mission. nevertheless, once in a while, she entertained the possibility that he could be dead, and that she would never, ever see him again. it was heartbreaking, to say the least, but she always got up and kept going. johan manchester was not known for giving up; she wasn't going to start now. and so, she travelled, unsure of where she was going, exactly, but hoping, that one day, she would find him.

except johan never really thought that she would actually find him. and so when she caught the slightest whiff of his still familiar scent, she'd rolled her eyes and called herself crazy.

but it was definitely his scent. 

that much, she remembered.

regardless of her growing excitement, she kept her distance, standing a respectable distance away from the borders of the pack. johan cocked her head and inhaled sharply, the sharp jolt of excitement she'd felt when she first caught the scent faded away into a dull spark of curiousity and suspicion. the manchester never doubted herself, or her abilities...yet, so close to completing her mission, she found herself wondering if this was just someone with a similar scent. no. she was 95% sure that this was where he was, though, with her luck, most likely this was another dead end.

johan didn't have dead ends.

with a scowl, the assassin tilted her crown back and announced her presence and called for the leadership of this pack. once the song faded away, johan's features reassembled itself into one of complete emptiness, her pale blue eyes scanning her surroundings with slight caution as she stood there, silent and still, and waited.
Messages In This Thread
i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Johan - August 27, 2016, 10:53 AM