Cassiopeia's View i wish today it will rain all day
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She had been running. Running through the rain and wind. Thunder boomed it seemed all around her. She wan't askard but she was rushing to find some cover from this heavy rain fall. She imagined that it would get much worse before it got even alittle bit better. The ground squished beneather her paws and she left deep foot prints in the ground. Her paws were covered in mud and muck and her coat was almost completely drentched. She was getting cold and searched somewhat franticly for a place to rest, dry off, and wait out the storm.

She came across a shelf whiched seemed like a good place to keep most of the storm out. She slowed her running the a gallop then to a very slow walk once she noticed that there was another wolf under the shelter who seemed to have the same idea Rouge had. She walked up to the entrance. It was a black female similar to Rouges appearance. With green eyes aposed to Rouges blue eyes. She was far too cold to play any of her usual games. "Excuse me" she asked the female "Might I share some of your shelter. It's really starting to come down." she smiled at her hoping she would come across a friendly. Her leggs shook as they stood still in the rain waiting for the females responce.

Messages In This Thread
i wish today it will rain all day - by OG Magpie - August 30, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by Rouge - August 30, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by OG Magpie - September 01, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by Rouge - September 01, 2016, 10:01 AM