The Floodlands The driving force of nature
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Mar is gone for the weekend, and I've gotten no "yes" or "no" about pp'ing Burke, so I'm just not going to :) I do have permission for pp'ing Aero a bit.

The day was fresh and new when Aeronwyn had told her about her travels to another pack. Silver Creek, she was speaking about, and how she had planned a meeting. Today was supposed to be that day, but she couldn't find Burke. Who knew where the hell he was, but she supposed he wasn't dead or missing. It seemed like he'd either be joining in later or not at all- both were fine with Malice. Burke was a little cranky when it came to strangers, and that might trigger something in these Silver Creek wolves. Then again, Malice was too kind- too noble to make decisions. It seemed they really were nothing without each other.

They left for the Floodlands that day, Aeronwyn at her side and her tail high and proud. She was no bragger, and she knew these were neutral lands, but she just wanted the point to come across. In the distance she saw a figure of what she assumed to be one of Silver Creek. Malice was going to use her fake name, just like Aeronwyn had presumably done when meeting one of the other pack. It was safer that way.

Greetings. Have you come from Silver Creek? She asked the stranger when they were close enough to hear each other. She stopped a respectable distance away, making sure she looked presentable- even with her wet coat from the river. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
The driving force of nature - by Spring - September 03, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Malice - September 03, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Spring - September 03, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Malice - September 03, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Spring - September 03, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Malice - September 05, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Spring - September 25, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: The driving force of nature - by Malice - September 30, 2016, 04:49 PM