Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
yikes, i let this one get away from me - sorry about the delay!  last post from me :)

Sure is, she agreed awkwardly, attempting to smooth her reply over with an indifferent shrug of her shoulder.  Banner couldn't hold back her grimace: awkward is as awkward does.  The feeling settled over her and discomfort followed soon after.  She cleared her throat and cast a glance back in the direction of home, where her family and familiar surroundings were.  She turned back to Maude, an apologietic smile plastered on her face.  No need to be rude to her rough-around-the-edges companion!

.. but she felt the immediate need to retun home anyway.  I'm sorry.. I just.. do you mind if I.. go back..?  Stumbling over her words.  Lovely.  The dark brown lady shook her head and sighed at her own difficulties.  It was.. nice meeting you, Maude.  Nice was an understatement.  Banner didn't think the sea wolf would appreciate a more colorful description.  But hell, what did she know?  Maybe it'd be met with deranged laughter.  Chuckling, she ducked her head as a means of silent apology.  If you're ever in the area, maybe you could show the Maurauders how it's really done? she ended with a smirk.

Stark would get a kick out of Maude, that was for sure.  Her digging long forgotten, Banner paused a moment longer before turning back toward her home among the willow trees.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM