Silvertip Mountain Ring any bells?
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
All Welcome 
I thought it was time for a reunion between her and Day-day. Don't mind me, just talking to myself...
No matter how many times she resolved to stay at home like a good little lady, Doe just couldn't shake her wanderlust. Gripped more fiercely than ever in light of her alpha's inactivity and preoccupation with a big, stupid rock, she had wandered a ways from her home.

Truthfully, she was worried for the man. He seemed so distant, lately, and it pained her to be so far from him in such joyful times. The pack needed to pull together in the months before winter, and it seemed to her that he was pulling away. The Blackrock wolves would not survive without him; the pack would disperse without his leadership. She would do her best to keep them together and strong, but she knew that she was not Leviathan material. If Skellige left, they would be in shambles, and she would be alone.

There was nothing for it, and so she wandered, hoping to shake the restless worry from her bones. And presently, she came upon a mountain marked, and on the borders was a familiar scent. For serveral long moments, she remained there at the edge of the territory, nosing and snuffling at the dirt there. Who are you?

A face came to her, but nothing more. Uncertain, she sent out a soft, querying howl.
Messages In This Thread
Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 09:38 PM