Broken Antler Fen Together Again
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy's attention was solely on Aduin as they silently communicated, but that was just the problem-she wasn't here to see Aduin, they were here to come home and apologize to Sebastian. Her mother let her know this with a growl and, because Brandy wasn't paying attention, a snap of jaws to her ear. It stung, brought a surprised yelp from the girl, but the point was taken and her lemon eyes shot over to Sebastian. This time, she heard the two older adults talking, and only interjected when Ammie went silent after her apology. 
         "I-I'm sorry to you, too, Sebastian. I wasn't.... Right. I promise, it won't happen again, and I'll come to you or Pearl if I can't work over it with Aduin." 
Sebastian stepped aside next, allowing them home and announcing Pearl's pregnancy, but even if she'd had time she wouldn't have stepped over the border as easily as her mother. Thankfully, she was spared from the submission she felt in her belly as her black coated mate flung himself at her. With a joyous squeal, the copper girl pressed close to his chest and breathed in his scent. It'd been too, too long. Like last time, tears sprung into her eyes, but these were tears of happiness. She cooed gently, sweetly to him, nuzzling and nipping at whatever was close, and rubbing herself against him to share scents once again.
                              "I-I missed you too, Aduin. I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what's been wrong with me lately, but I'm ready to get back on track. To work on us, to work towards Beta, my trades, all of it.... But I don't ever want to leave your side again. "
Messages In This Thread
Together Again - by Ambrosia - September 14, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Together Again - by Brandy - September 14, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Together Again - by Sebastian - September 14, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Together Again - by Nevouku - September 14, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Together Again - by Ambrosia - September 14, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Together Again - by Brandy - September 14, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Together Again - by Sebastian - September 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Together Again - by Nevouku - September 14, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Together Again - by Ambrosia - September 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Together Again - by Brandy - September 14, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Together Again - by Sebastian - September 14, 2016, 04:06 PM