Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
170 Posts
Ooc —
Nothing about Xan surprised Ocra anymore. She hadn’t known him very long but each encounter seemed to be more grating than the last. She’d gone out of her way to make sure she had things to keep him from getting sick and his immaturity led him to believe he didn’t need help, no matter how big or small. She sighed and nearly stomped her way out and she almost doesn’t stop when she heard the choked out wait! for her attention. 

Ocra stopped in her tracks and stood there for a moment, staring off into the distance long enough to hear the question. She smirked, unable to hide the fact she’d set a bug in his brain easier than she thought. Her brow lifted and she turned around to face him, shrugging indifferently. “Maybe nothing. Maybe keeping it clean will keep it from getting infected. Or maybe your whole leg will fall off, I don’t know!” she huffed and if she could through her hands up in desperation, she would.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Ocracoke - November 03, 2016, 08:54 PM