Silvertip Mountain No surprise
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
AW, but perhaps @Niita?

Steady stalked up the mountain, his muscles twitching and bunching under the strain of climbing. Part of him didn't want to believe what Grayday had told him, but the other part knew him not to be a liar. But, he still struggled, both emotionally and physically as he finally reached the flat rock he liked to perch on. It had been a while since he had come here. There were fond memories with Odette here.

He growled as he thought of her. He had never expected things to turn out like they did. But, he knew he would have to change with the times. It was obvious that Odette didn't consider them family anymore, and so Steady would have to let go of the hope he once had that she would ever return here. He no longer care for, nor wanted, her forgiveness, as he would no longer beat himself up about what he did. He had not been wrong, and he would not let this consume him for one more moment. 

His muzzle rose in a strong howl, calling out to his family, sending his strength to them all. In this moment, he knew their bonds needed to be strengthened, especially with the coming move. Steady wanted that now more than ever, and it no longer only meant just getting away from the neighboring packs. It was starting over. He was leaving the past behind him, and only looking forward to the future. Adeline was no longer his niece. She was his daughter. 

And Odette Silvertip was dead to him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
No surprise - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: No surprise - by Niita - September 24, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: No surprise - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: No surprise - by Niita - September 25, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: No surprise - by Steady - September 25, 2016, 10:19 PM