Grouse Thicket As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Ragna greet the male with a stiffness that both amused and confused Asherah. She wasn't quite sure what her sister was doing, why she was playing this game with her. She was content to move the pieces as the white woman did, but did not understand when or how the winning move could be made.

Flaris continued to charm and flatter, jesting with her in such a way as to entice a lusty smirk. She was sure he could get her to say his name, and she would happily cry it for the world to hear. The male moved closer and she yearned to close the distance, to wrap her body around him and feel his fur against her own. He spoke of the creator and while she doubt that he truly knew of Molech, it only enticed her further. This is what Molech had intended, truly. Molech had given her this scent, this desire, had drawn this male here. Yet still, Molech too had drawn Ragna here. When the white wolf spoke, Asherah was surprised by her words. She had not expected her to want to partner, although she had little expirence with Kurrgaru. 

The sharp voice did not do anything to douse Asherah's desires, and as she looked at Ragna, her sister, and heard the white wolf's words she was deeply intrigued. As Ragna spoke of lying with her, Asherah's brow rose but a smile split her face. What would it be like to lie with a Kurrgaru? Surely she could not be mounted as she would be a male...but was not Ragna touched by Molech? Was she not elevated above males? Female...and yet not. Ar-Khalba had shown her ways that pleasure could be had without mounting. It could be much the same with Ragna, could it not? And would not loving and pleasuring her sister be somehow...more than if she were with a male? Though Asherah had turned her attention fully to the woman, the white wolf faltered.

Asherah's head tilt at the sudden change, and though her smile remained in place her eyes became concerned. "Ragna, Kurrgaru," She cooed, her smoky voice earnest and pleading. The snap caught Asherah off gaurd and made her frown. She started to step towards the retreating woman but Ragna lashed out a final time and then turned and fled fully.

Asherah frowned at Ragna's retreating back. She wasn't sure how Flaris was using her, when it was she who would be using him for her own desires. Her heat was making her mad with want, and he could solve that. Should she prove fertile he could also offer the pack children. Either way, whether she saw him never again or he joined the pack...she would have gotten what she desired. She was sure that Ar-Khalba had been successful in impregnating her before, at the onset of her heat. They had mate many times that day, and the day after. She believed that he would father her children...and yet still her desire ate at her.

She stared at the place where Ragna had last been seen and sighed. She wasn't sure what to do. She still did not yet take off after Ragna, for once she was thinking over her desire, though how long this would last could not be said.

Messages In This Thread
As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 06, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 11, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - December 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - December 03, 2016, 12:27 PM