Firestone Hot Springs A Wash of Tranquility
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Not a problem! :) I'm still unsure of what I'm going to do with Amari anyway, I know in another thread I have with Amari, Cypress has just 'saved' her and has currently asked where her home is. Truthfully I'm looking for a pack that suits her persona xD

As she sat there for a moment, ears pivoting a top her head as she listened to the sound of his voice; Amari began to ponder on her sudden decision to join a pack. Quietly lifting her head from looking at her small paws, the white and silver female gazed back to Shrike with a small smile. Was she even ready to become part of a pack?'All because she had met a handsome stranger at a hot spring? Amari allowed her mind to spiral with questions and almost forgetting about Shrike's instructions on joining the Caldera, along with which direction to take. The female shook her head for a moment, clearing her mind before looking back to the male, ”Okay.” She nodded, though still unsure on whether she should carry on with this decision and go ahead and join the pack, or back out once she continued on her journey. Either way, it was something Amari knew she had to thoroughly think out first.

”I guess..” She paused for a moment, feeling rather lost in thought, ”..I'll just go and see what I can find.” White ears twitching some as she peered to the ground and then gradually back to the male with a smile. She was still unsure of what she was going to do as she slowly stood from being seated, tail giving a soft wag as she stared in the far off direction he'd pointed out, ”I suppose this is fair well.” Amari smiled and dipped her head as she added, ”Though if I don't make it to the Caldera..” Cerulean eyes peering to him slowly as she finished, ”..It was a pleasure meeting you.” With that dainty white paws gradually carried the female away from the springs, though her head turned once to look back at Shrike with a smile before she disappeared from view all together. Maybe she would join the Caldera, though honestly her mind had its doubts.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 07, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 14, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 05:26 PM