Golden Glade An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled warmly as Eden entered the tunnels and greeted her with a dip of her head. The queen glanced back at the current bundle of puppies that lay just to the right of her before she returned her blue eyes to Eden. "I hope I'm not impeding on anything here, but I need to go for a walk and stretch my legs. I was wondering if you would puppy sit for me for a little bit while I go out...I don't think I should be too long," she said calmly and slightly concerned that she had possibly pulled Eden away from something more important than babysitting the alpha's kids.

Aspen spoke once more before she moved closer to the entrance and rubbed up against Eden as a symbol of thanks. "I greatly appreciate it Eden, I owe you one," she spoke meaning it. If  there ever came a time when her pups needed to be babysat Aspen saw no issue, besides they werent to be born for at least another couple of weeks and by that point the pryor brood would be a little more social anyhow. 

Aspen moved out of the den and began to trail down the tunnel and head towards the entrance. She glanced back once more at her children knowing this was one of the first times she had physically left the tunnels since they had been born. 

As Aspen approached the tunnel entrance she caught sight of a wolf in the trees. She hadn't met this wolf but she believed it to be Sylvas. A wolf that Freya had mentioned came with Eden and Alyssum. She figured it ought to be him because Nico had mysteriously dissapeared recently and so had Alyssum. Freya was white and easy to notice amongst the court wolves and well Alder was her mate and was allowed in the tunnels. 

She stood tall and proud as she left the safety of the tunnels and approached the male. "Hello, you must be Sylvas," she spoke warmly. "I'm Aspen," she added with a friendly smile and a slight wag of her tail.

Slight PP/Assumption made by Aspen about @Eden because Sylvas posted too XD I wanted to reply to both so i assumed Eden was okay with it. Feel free to add another post though Eden. :3  Sorry! If its not okay I'll change it
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 05, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 06:26 PM