Golden Glade An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He smiled at her remark, allowing it to broaden some as she finished. Though he was yet to see his children, Sylvas couldn't agree more with the words Aspen spoke, the male slowly giving his head a small bow to the Queen as his lips parted, his smooth voice sounding in reply, ”I don't doubt it my Queen.” The mercenary then fell silent as he offered her another warm smile and a slow wag of his tail. It was still unknown to him how many pups Eden was expecting, though regardless he knew he would love them all.

He gave his head another nod, agreeing with Aspen's words, for it was indeed rare that another pack would take on another that was expecting pups, especially those not of royal blood. And it was for this exact reason why Sylvas was so truly gratefully to the Queen and King, ”I'm was aware of this, My Queen, and it's the reason behind my determination to repay you for such kindness.” The mercenary smiled and offered Aspen another bow, he and his family were in their debt and it was a debt he would repay through devote loyalty.

”Again, Thank you Aspen.” He smiled, keeping himself low as he watched the snowy Queen silently before speaking once more, ”I promise I wont let you down.” The mercenary wouldn't stop in his training, once he claimed one skill, he planned to continue with it and possibly even acquire another skill in time, ”The Royal Fire Court has my allegiance and I will do my utmost to protect and fend for the pack. I'm determined to prove myself and to serve you to the best of my abilities.”
Messages In This Thread
An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 05, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 06:26 PM