Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Though one child was yet unnamed, Doe had finally gained enough faith in the second pale she-pup to called her @Whiskey, partially because the name matched that of her twin's, but mostly because of the silly, drunken way she seemed to move. Whiskey had graduated from her partial isolation and had been placed alongside Juju and Iss to fight for her meals. Though the wolf was still small, it had to be done. The brown pup - Hind's granddaughter, Doe thought with sad approval - remained nameless. Every time Doe closed her eyes, it was with the conviction that Hind's granddaughter would be dead when they opened once more.

But still, she lived.

And named or not, it was time to announce the birth of these four to all parties involved. They'd lost most of their following - Laggy and Tets were both long gone, and Rouge was not far behind them - but they had one new addition that Doe thought might be able to handle the job. (She did not trust Murgash as far as she could carry him, and she certainly couldn't carry him to the river, or even to Ravensblood Forest.)

Without much more thought than that, Doe poked her head out of Stone Den and called for @Solveig, hoping the shewolf would be willing to do some message-delivering for the resident den mother.
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM