Ghost Lion Crag What fresh hell is this
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She had not meant to startle - not meant for anything to happen to her. She was just glad she had found her sister, bloodied and beaten up, but alive. She did not know what she would have done if she had not returned. She was family, be it by word or blood, and had earned the loyalty and compassion of the Lady as long as she stayed brave and with them. Malice eyelids fell to a close, relieved and tired of her journey as she lay next to her beloved Warlord, gently inspecting her wounds. She needed a medic - anyone good with herbs, and that was most certainly not the lady herself.

Nemesis? She called out in shock, eyes flickering open, set ablaze by a sudden fury she felt within. How dare that bitch... First her and her pack, then her children and Burke, and now Aeronwyn. What did that woman have? An obsession of hurting her, over and over again, just for the revenge for that one time? Only the nudge to her shoulder brought her back to reality, and Malice muscles relaxed again.

How- when, did she do this? I swear, this will not go unpunished for long - I'll- I'll... She stuttered in her anger and had to take some deep breathes to calm down.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 09:44 PM