Stavanger Bay child of the elder blood
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[table width=80%][tr][td]

There seemed to be a fire within the child. With brows furrowing, the dark shadowed man peered into the den and found darkness and a soft growl from within. A flash of ivory meets him and he curls his lip upward in a devilish smirk. The child had grown considerably since they had taken her from the wilds and thrust her into the sea. Skellige was pleased with how she had changed – pleased with the transition from whelp into Benthos. He had allowed her to wait far too long to receive the blessing of her spirit guide.

“Hush, child,” he rumbled in a gruff baritone. “I rule in these lands. Your father is my brother. Your mother is my friend,” he rationed with her, flicking his tail upward and gesturing with his muzzle for her to leave the dark of the den and venture into the light. He did not need to tell her any more of his relations with Doe and Szymon. They were his family, but they were also children of the depths… which was more than he could ever put into words. The salt of the sea ran through their veins, and he had come to depend heavily on them. If their children were to grow there, he would expect them to receive the light of the water and to witness their calling.  
[/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
child of the elder blood - by Skellige - November 18, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: child of the elder blood - by Qilaq - November 18, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: child of the elder blood - by Skellige - December 04, 2016, 09:46 PM