Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
The blank look that Stark gave her was certainly enough to relay that he doubted Warbone was joking. The man was so obtuse - the fact he'd come and demand the pack meant he'd probably demand a woman to just lay down for him. No, it wasn't the style from the wolf that Stark had met. There was a lot more to him, Stark felt, but he had no interest in discovering more about him. Stark gave a shrug, glancing back towards the Crook as if he could see Buchanan. "Wasn't meant to be romantic Banner. Between the two of us we'd rip him apart for touching you." Stark turned his blue eyes back to Banner's green, the hard look on his face a promise that he wouldn't give in - he'd do anything for his sister and he knew that her mate would feel the same. 

"Who knows." Stark said with a sigh. "I doubt he found out about Octavia, but if he did know, he'd probably creep around for that reason." He guessed, anyways, based on the obsessive nature he'd seen from Warbone. "We're not gonna fold. As long as we keep to ourselves I don't think there will be an issue - I met Saena, she was nice enough." And if they had to, he'd prefer to deal with Saena. "Weirdly enough we've got a lot in common, she's mother to two of Reek's kids, both girls. He apparently took them, that's why she was in the area at all."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM