Stavanger Bay She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Julep did not realize that her noisy nature was bothering her brother --- no wait... She just didn't care. The redhead hadn't been calling for him at all despite what he seemed to think, and his approach, although unavoidable, was least welcomed. He was determined to smother her with his weight to shut her down, which only fueled the firehead's wailing. His assassin performance was going poorly, he was sloppy at best, but he sure posed a challenge for his smaller sister. She yipped and yapped loudly as she kicked her way away from him and back to the wall. There she placed her paws on the slope once more, struggled to settle, and resumed the pitiful singing with even more passion than before. It worked wonders, she'd realized, inducing a certain magic that would get her just the thing she wanted from her mother. Crying was, by then, her most powerful resource.
Messages In This Thread
She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 25, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 29, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - December 25, 2016, 02:39 PM