Stavanger Bay She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko
36 Posts
Ooc — jal
isengrim was pouring his head and soul into his soulful song when suddenly, a ballast-load of paws descended upon him. struck by surprise and dumbfounded isengrim crumpled like a hollow sack of parchment paper, his symphony coming to a resolute and sudden crash.

it took him a second to realize who the perpetrator was (and during those seconds, julep's tiny teeth found every inch of his body) but when he put two and two together (a painfully slow process) he surged from the ground with all the inspired revolt of an uprising against some beleaugering and evil tyrant: and that tyrant's name was julep.

"AUAFFUHG" he bellowed in his pup-voice, trying to grapple his sister's legs as she pinned him to the ground.
Messages In This Thread
She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 25, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 29, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - December 25, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Isengrim - December 26, 2016, 11:56 AM