Neverwinter Forest Some call it stalking, I say walking, just extremely close behind
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
crap post is crap. :-(

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Maude seemed inherently happy to see him, redundantly declaring her presence as if he could not see her for himself. Shrike looked to him and spoke gesturing to Maude as Kjalarr remained back, posture stiff and regal, hinting at dominance though he thought it unnecessary to display it fully. "I do know her," He replied, using Maude's preferred pronouns shooting Maude a warning look. Silently pleasing to her to let it slide as Shrike hadn't and couldn't have known. It had been strange to Kjalarr at first, too, but now he thought nothing of it.

It seemed that despite his attempts to stay back and allow Shrike to interrogate Maude as he saw fit that he was drawn to attention, regardless. “Before it's fall and Ondine and I's move here, I led a pack called Saltwinter. Maude was my second in command.” He informed Shrike simply, truthfully. The entire history of Kjalarr's time at Saltwinter and uncertain terms of friendship that Maude and him stood upon was long and winded, yet to be determined and not anything really necessary for the current conversation. Caiaphas had trusted Maude and that was good enough for Kjalarr who had never been able to figure out whether Maude was someone he hated to love or loved to hate. As it stood, for the longest of times they had not gotten along with one another.

He was a bit surprised to see her on the borders of Neverwinter Forest. She had expressed her interest in joining, yes, but given how her and Ondine did not get along he found her willingness to join a bit perplexing knowing what she did: that he'd taken Ondine as his mate and that his children would soon be born into the world. He was worried the two might pick up right where they left off and he knew that he would absolutely not suffer their bickering and fighting. Not in Neverwinter; but she knew his disposition on that and he did not think he needed to repeat himself to her.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —