Neverwinter Forest Some call it stalking, I say walking, just extremely close behind
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr offered Shrike a nod of appreciation as the male offered to let the two of them get caught up — though they had already done that the last time they’d seen one another, where Kjalarr had been transparent with Maude on Ondine and his children. They were staying and though he had not been so transparent about her choices she knew them: she would have to tolerate them or she didn’t have to but he would not let her do so within Neverwinter Forest. That had been heavily implied and he knew Maude to be an intelligent woman. Kjalarr’s expression remained impassive when Maude mentioned there were pack settling to the south of the river and that they weren’t friendly. Kjalarr had known one of them, had visited one of them with Caiaphas once back when he’d first joined Saltwinter. It seemed like a lifetime ago, that.

“It’s ironic that Ondine said much the same thing,” Kjalarr remarked with a slight smirk, not to instigate Maude’s ire but just because though the two might not realize it he could see the similarities in them. They really weren’t so different. Both loved the ocean and …both loved him for whatever he was worth to them. “Well packs of the coast have no reason to bother us here. Moonspear is close but I doubt Charon will find harassing me worth the time to leave his mountain.” Kjalarr wasn’t sure that Floki would even tell Charon, and if he did that the Ostrega would even care about the disowned Lodbrok twin. Which was fine, for all Kjalarr cared. He didn’t want trouble. He only wanted to raise his family in peace and lead Neverwinter Forest in a way that would make Scimitar proud.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —