Golden Glade Lighter News
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
powerplaying a little! Just for completness.....no tags as they have both left the game.

Shalon frowned slightly as she late commers arrived. Not entirly pleased with their tardiness, but none the less they were here now. With a soft sigh she looked to Aspen and Alder, seeing the afirmation in the form of a nod from her King, Shalon began the ceremony.

"Welcome to the Inner Court Acceptance Ceremony. We are all gathered here today to accept four Gentry into the sacred Inner Circle ranks. @Freya, @Emory Pryor, @Sylvas Streiter and @Eden Jayne Olivier, you have been summoned to show your loyalty to the Royal Fire Court, and to King Alder Pryor and Queen Aspen Pryor and their decendants. Do you understand?" Shalon would look each of them in the eye, looking for their confirmation of a nod.

"If you all accept, please repeat after me. "I, __(Full Name)___, swear the oath of the Royal Fire Court. I will always defend my family and my kin."

She paused letting them all start the sacred oath. When all had finished she continued.

"I shall speak only the truth, and let honor and loyalty rule my heart. I will always be loyal to my King and Queen."

The Duchess walked before them, her head held high and her pride in her pack evident in the influctions of her voice.

"I will defend the innocent and punish those with evil intention. Over all, I swear to give my blood, devotion, and my life to the Royal Fire Court of Golden Glade."

She finished, allowing them time to finish their vow. Looking over her shoulder, she dipped her head to the King and Queen. Before continuing with the ceremony. "Now that you have all iterated your loyalty to the Court. We shall all groom each other, signifying our bond as family." Looking over to @Heartha, Shalon flicked her head calling over the woman to join them. She would start by grooming Emory, coming to sit infront of the woman. Shalon started at the shoulder.
Once everyone has gone through and posted I will post once more and then close the thread and archive it. This is the last round. Thanks everyone for participating :)
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Lighter News - by Alder - December 20, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: Lighter News - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Lighter News - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Lighter News - by Heartha - December 23, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Lighter News - by Freya - December 25, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Lighter News - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Lighter News - by RIP Eden - January 02, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Lighter News - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Lighter News - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Lighter News - by Shalon - January 05, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Lighter News - by RIP Eden - January 05, 2017, 04:50 PM