Blackfeather Woods mother, meet my friends
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis did not want an unfaithful child within her home, and so, she expelled Seff and stripped his title from the border and woods with one domineering step forward, as if in her weight brought the whole wickedness of the forest within. So much had been given to the boy and his family, and for a little girl did he cast his blessings aside. Seff had been promised to the woods, and it  was only his life that could be taken as penance for his abandonment. The dark woman would be doing him a favour, just to not cut him and his girlfriend down where they stood. It was mercy, simply for Vuk -- who she knew would not recover from the untimely death of a son she had left everything for to bring to the dark woods, simply for happiness. Seff was ungrateful, and had not lived up the promise of his worth. It was punishable by severe circumstance. Nemesis was doing him a favour. They would not survive the winter, should she exact what she would only any normal circumstance. The only thing that saved Seff from dismemberment was the fact he had asked.

“You have some nerve, boy,” A snarl rippled through her lips, the ivory of her teeth more than just peeking from their nest within her mouth. In seconds did her hackles raise, ears falling flat against her skull. She was holding back; the boy would know. “You will not return,” Was her partying command, and with so, she expected they run. Seff would be marked a traitor, per custom. He would not be allowed to return, on any circumstance. She doubted Vuk would wish to see him again.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:10 PM