Sun Mote Copse the goddess pillar
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
Pack Activity 
[Image: hadiic.png]
meaning 'change'
@Ar-Khalba @arunik'ra @Ragna @Asherah @Giana @Honey @Bastian @Anatha @Elohim @Aurora Artemis @Cosmos
small pp to gather the pack; giana is welcome to stay in her den, but i do need asherah <3

[table width=55%][tr][td]
it was in the morning light that eshamun lifted her face to the skies and decided she could no longer lead the malkaria. for alongside her was curled ar-khalba, and there she wished him to stay — a man, forbidden to her for more than breeding. but yet the redfurred woman had come to adore the man, and his loyalty not only unto her but the legacy of her pack, and eshamun had readily surrendered her heart. she knew also she could give no more children back to molech, for though it pleased her god, the ekar-aji knew she was weak, and could not suffer again putting a child beneath the cold waters of the river.
molech spoke, and whispered unto the tophet-dweller the name of the one who must lead, and eshamun smiled. turning, she roused ar-khalba with a gentle nudge behind his ears. "go to asherah," she murmured, before removing herself from the den, heading to the shrine her sister had created in the territory. there she called for her wolves. 
when those who were able had gathered, eshamun swept them all with an affectionate eye, before her gaze settled upon asherah. "my beloved malkaria, i can no longer lead you," the canaanite said softly, viridian eyes brimming with saltwater that she had not expected. "i am weak in the eyes of molech; i have broken the commandment of my mother and loved dearly a man among us. and i can make no more sacrifices to molech, for it draws my strength from me and leaves me barren."
she paused, praying that her words would not anger the eight-armed one, and nodded at the acolyte. "molech has spoken to me all the same, and said that asherah must lead if i cannot. she is holy in the eyes of the god — she is stronger than i, and she has been a boon to the malkaria since her arrival. i trust her in all things."
stepping aside, eshamun motioned that asherah step into her place, and touched the she-wolf's forehead with her muzzle. "walk with molech, asherah, ekar-aji of the malkaria." 
surely now the pack would be safe, no longer in danger of displeasing the god by eshamun's actions, and relief swept the red woman, though her heart thrummed with a bittersweet tremour. she herself — she would depart, but not until asherah had been properly placed upon the pedestal of leadership.[/tr][/td][/table]

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the goddess pillar - by Eshamun - December 30, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: the goddess pillar - by Asherah - January 02, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: the goddess pillar - by Ragna - January 03, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: the goddess pillar - by Bastian - January 06, 2017, 01:27 AM