Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
an icky lil endcap lol
Maybe it had been for the best, yet to still have thoughts of those who were lost never let the peacefulness settle as it rightfully could. The solace in knowing they were strong was only so much. Many questions would go unanswered, loose ends left untied, and so much more but with their futures in mind, their option was to solider on for the good of those who did remain, alive and well with certainty.

Noting the thoughtfulness, and finding it vaguely contagious, he soon nodded with a look of concentration on. "Hope so too," he offered with a small nod, and let silence ease in from there on out between them -- which would soon, surely, move them forward towards whatever beckoned. Dio bumped her shoulder, and would likely round out the last bit of patrol before the cold grew too tiresome.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM