Duskfire Glacier valentine's day is just around the corner...
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Briefly Sylvas looked to Eden with a lost expression., eyes narrowing as he peered to the jagged ceiling thoughtfully, 'Holiday, holiday.. ah!', then it hit him, golden eyes gleaming as he looked to wife, allowing a small chuckle to escape his lips as he gave his head a nod, ”Ah, yes.. I'm with you now.” Sylvas smiled, eyes also searching the large area of the cavern for the moment, making sure there were no little ease-dropping ears listening in on their conversation.

When he was sure the coast was clear of any young ones, Sylvas turned his attention back to his wife, head giving a couple of nods as she mentioned the unions between their children and the heirs of the glade. Silently, the mercenary pondered on his wife's opinion, golden eyes staring to the ground as he thought the situation over. How would the children feel? Would they be okay with it? The male understood the reasons behind such a thing, but would the children understand?

Biting his lip at the thought of many children up roaring in protest at them, Sylvas allowed a small sigh to escape his muzzle, ”I don't see any problem with the idea, my love, but I'm more concerned on the children's reactions to the news.” He smiled weakly, tail giving a thoughtful sway behind him as he added, ”Sorrel and Kieran were born in the Glade, along with Rose and Hawthorn..” He started, ”I understand their pairing, but I want the children to understand too.” He gave a brief roll of shoulders, ”Our family owe them and I feel it's only right to build an alliance.” He smiled as a fresh thought came to him, ”Maybe one day our children will reclaim the glade along side the rightful heirs..” How about that for an idea?
Messages In This Thread
valentine's day is just around the corner... - by RIP Eden - February 01, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: valentine's day is just around the corner... - by Sylvas Streiter - February 01, 2017, 05:22 PM