Moonsong Glacier she’s long gone with her red shoes on
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
“Insolent whelp, bane of my existence,” Lotte murmured fondly in Enokian, as eager to be home with Arturo as Dagfinn was to be away from his twin. “I will do as you say — but I want daughters and sons.” Playfully she poked her tongue out at her wintry-eyed littermate. “I have an adopted daughter,” she remembered, looking at Dagfinn somewhat triumphantly, “and I promised her I would take her mountain climbing. You will come and meet her, yes?” Her tail lashed eagerly, unknowingly spreading more of her telltale scent as she got to her paws. “I am for home,” she sang out blithely. “If I do not see you soon, I will not name any of my babes after you.” That was a lie, made evident by the mischievous sparkle in her eyes as she turned and headed swiftly for home. She had made up her mind to name at least one child from her first litter after Dagfinn, if not every single one of them in some way.
Messages In This Thread
she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 05, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 05, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 06, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 10, 2017, 06:36 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 11, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 11, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Dagfinn - February 12, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: she’s long gone with her red shoes on - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 06:35 AM