Ankyra Sound We can be beautiful
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
"Likewise." Akantha said, lacking the energy to comment further on Wildfire's faux pas, but feeling no ire towards the russet Ambassador for it. The apology was enough to smooth her feathers, so to speak, and she watches as the Drageda female turns heel and heads away from the Nereides pair with ears cupped and frame held high. It is only when Wildfire is far enough away that Akantha relaxes, releasing herself from restraint, and hisses out a whine of pain. 

Kalika's question keeps her mind focused, but she hurts. "Well enough." she rumbles as she walks gingerly beside the she-wolf, taking each step in a measured fashion, mindful to not jostle her muscles too much. "You were composed when she mentioned her warriors, offered up a solid response, and reminded me of our precarious position." Akantha explained, doing her best to keep focused on the conversation and not the fire racing across her skin. "I would have liked you to speak more," she inhaled sharply, grimacing, air hissing through her clenched teeth. "but for your first diplomatic encounter I feel you did well." 

"I need to rest in the surf for a time and speak to the Mother." 
She admitted when they crossed the sandbar back onto the isles. The tide was rapidly coming up, washing away their tracks, and any indication that the bridge existed at all. She nodded firmly, dismissing Kalika, and turning towards the direction of the cove where she often slept without another word.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
We can be beautiful - by Wildfire - February 12, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Wildfire - February 13, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Kalika - February 14, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Wildfire - February 17, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Kalika - February 18, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Akantha - February 19, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Wildfire - February 21, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: We can be beautiful - by Kalika - February 22, 2017, 03:39 AM