Redhawk Caldera hear me now
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Always happy to have you! :D

Before Raven could make good on her implied promise to fetch Towhee's brothers and sister, Lagan romped onto the scene and attacked her with slobbery kisses. The Gamma pretended to protest the display of affection but the reality was written all over her face, especially in her glimmering yellow eyes: she adored the boy and was happy to entertain his enthusiasm.

"Hey Lagan!" she managed after he finished smooching her. She watched, tail waving, as he similarly greeted little Towhee, who quite clearly delighted in her cousin's attentions. "Sure we do," she answered him, then caught the pup's eye and mouthed, "Play?" Towhee demonstrated her comprehension by barking loudly and bowing forward, forelegs outstretched, rump in the air and tail wiggling in the universal display.

Although it was wonderful working with Towhee on her speech, the lesson was over now. It was time to stop talking and start acting! Raven shot the little girl a conspiratorial glance, then lunged suddenly at Lagan, tapping his hip with a crow of, "Tag, you're it! You're it!" she repeated while facing Towhee, just in case. But the puppy didn't need the words, she could read the playful gestures and body language like a book and dashed, giggling, away from Lagan and behind her older sister.
Messages In This Thread
hear me now - by Raven - February 16, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 17, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 18, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 22, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 24, 2017, 06:25 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 24, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 25, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 27, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 28, 2017, 10:53 AM