Firefly Glen stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Private 

She’d returned to the caldera in a daze and with one thing on her mind. The emergency she’d been saving her stash for had come sooner rather than later and she’d been nearly frantic to try and uncover it. It took only two bites before she was swallowing the thick mush of seeds from the pods. She knows it isn’t likely going to be enough to cover the black she feels and so she does not stay long at her den. Instead, she makes a beeline for the borders so that she can avoid the query from her pack mates.

By the time the poppy hits her she’s already on the move and allows herself to slow down. She does not look back to see if she’s been followed but continues onward where she’d traveled back from being with Kitsch. The path is hazy and confusing and she isn’t entirely sure she’s on the right track but the girl had been able to find a few poppies and if West can get in the general area, she’s certain she can find a few more. It is barely a dent in her mind that the opiates settle in. A little dizzy but her feet move one right after the other and there is hardly a sway to her walk as she moves with purpose.

With the weather warming up, the snow begins to melt, making the glen far muddier than it might otherwise be. Her feet sink into the ground until she’s able to break away to a firmer patch of ground with tired limbs and an exhausted mine. Her eyelids become heavy and she closes them, feeling as if she could fall asleep just standing there. She does not let herself, however, and her eyes flutter open and she begins her trek again through the thick foliage and out to a clearing where the sun shines bright. It forces her to squint against the glare but from the corner of her eye, she sees the sweet familiarity of what she’s been looking for this whole time.

Many of the poppies are immature but their seed pods are still intact, ready to release into the wild to fertilize the land in bounty. She goes through and picks the very best one and after ingesting several, she finally lowers to the west ground and lets her mind flow at ease.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 01:51 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 04:06 PM