Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
her eyes refused to adjust. she moved forward at a steady pace with a swift gait, but her eyes merely glazed over. patches of green and white and brown whirred by, but her mind was elsewhere. she might've run into something if she hadn't heard the gentle crunch of the thin layer of snow beneath someone else's feet. the delta perked upright, her tail stiffening straight out in alert before she realized who was nearby.

her tail fell, her head lowering just barely (as it wasn't too perky to begin with) as she turned to face the alphess. respectfully, aria dipped her head. it was not uncommon for her to see the leadership out and about, but she was a bit surprised to see her nonetheless. her shoulders rocked up and down as she shuffled her feet, finding a more comfortable stance as she faced the hierarchy. though not afraid, and actually quite fond of amekaze, her pupils widened. maybe it was merely anxiety and adrenaline from the scare, but they eclipsed her luminous irises as she waited to be properly addressed-- assuming that amekaze was only here because she wanted something done.

in an attempt to seem less like a deadman walking, she gave a small smile. "afternoon-- can i help with something?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Aria - March 09, 2017, 05:14 PM