Dragoncrest Cliffs watch those words rise with a smoke
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The Shouna was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't hear Heda's approach until the Commander chuffed to announce her arrival. Both ears twisted wildly atop her skull, and she lifted her head to point her nose in the direction of the sound as her warm brown eyes alighted to the flinty steel of Thuringwethil's own. Her initial surprise faded quickly, though her eyes did drift to the Commander's ribs with a flicker of concern. "I imagine she won that spar?" Tirgatao chided while a knowing smirk punctuated her question. Eske was Cheka now, and the pale advisor could not imagine a more suitable fit for the role. If only it had happened sooner...

She gave a quick shake of her head to settle the slightly bristled fur on her neck, and motioned for the Commander to join her. "Everything is about to change, soon. We have a whole gaggle of chicks to watch, not to mention the pups..." Tirgatao was not really one for jokes, but she clearly enjoyed that one. She thumped her tail. "Did you need something from me?"
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 21, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 25, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 03, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - April 05, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 09, 2017, 08:30 PM