Dragoncrest Cliffs watch those words rise with a smoke
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
"Ten?!" Tirgatao gasped, copper eyes widening with shock. Had they actually counted? Was Wildfire's family unnaturally fertile? "No offense intended, but I surely hope not. I think Dio might actually faint and they should be kind enough to spare him the embarassment." she joked with a airy laugh, unable to truly mask the surprise in her voice. Even if both litters were managable between two parents, ten puppies from one mother would be both a feat and a curse. Drageda had grown, yes, but it still required the attention of it's Hedonarku which would be understandably split between familial duties and that of the pack. Ten puppies... she wasn't sure her brain could even handle that many.

They fell into peaceful silence, and Tirgatao allowed herself a few moments to consider the idea of a Fos Goufa in a little greater detail. Thuringwethil was not an older wolf, but their way of life was unpredictable and harsh. There was no telling what each day would bring and if it would mean her downfall, by death, illness, or murder. Honestly, the last one ignited a great deal of anxiety within Tirgatao even though she had little reason to assume any decitful plots were in the works.

"Doubtful," she agreed with a nod. "but it is a topic I want to revisit soon. You know how drastically things can change in a day."
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 21, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 25, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 03, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - April 05, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 09, 2017, 08:30 PM