Golden Glade Hit me with your best shot
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry liked this girl. She certainly wasn't too shy to stick up for herself, no matter how inferior he had first suspected. She was an ostensible sort, not too enticing as far as introductions go, yet far from a boring artiste. Man, that woman knew how to play the game. And she played it right.

"Conquest? On your territory?" He scoffed, his voice taut with sarcasm. "I think you've got it the wrong way around, mon cheri.He puffed out his chest fur, taking special care to gravitate his enormity in comparison to her fledgling form. Likewise, it came as a momentary revelation to poor Embry when he spotted the 'halfling' reeling towards him. In a desperate effort to avoid the coming damage, he reared onto his hind legs and scrambled to the side. His thoughts of what he had previously considered to be a near emaciated creature had fled in search of a new home (not far from those of his former hopes for a night with that caribou skin).

In a moment, she was latched onto his flank. He could feel her breath hot on his neck, sending his heart thumping at a considerably rapid tempo. Blood pumped furiously through veins, who sat only inches away from mutilation. Her flank was sultry, warm against his own; heaving banks of pent-up muscle and energy. He couldn't help but manage a devious wink through the pain, his sea-green gaze sly despite their betrayal of his immense agony. A guttural groan escaped his maw, husky to the point of near hoarse tenor. "Last time... I checked... babes like you didn't... didn't know... how to - at this his paused to gulp - bite." He struggled to form the words, gasping between breaths as he shifted his weight to a less precarious slant. 

Thin trickles of scarlet blood ran in small rills down his shoulder, crimson against his aureate fur. His neck throbbed persistently as he stumbled, but he didn't necessarily mean for it to be accidental. He shoved his shoulder upwards, smashing it into her snout with the upward momentum. With similar force, he managed to briefly pin her against the earth. Nose-to-nose, he let his orbs flaunt along hers'. "Where'd... you learn to do that... - cue the mischevious grin - princess?" 

It didn't take long for him to evade her awaiting claws, no doubt primed and ready to rip into his underbelly without further preamble. He was careful to keep his focus appropriately aimed on his survival, and, preferrably, a little less on the opponent herself. His gaze trailed across her features, observing with artful pleasure the tense curves that founded his contender as he formed predictions for future rallies. Machiavellian though he was, the fur was what he needed most tonight.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
Hit me with your best shot - by Feyre - April 08, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Embry - April 08, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Feyre - April 08, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Embry - April 08, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Feyre - April 08, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Embry - April 08, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Feyre - April 08, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Embry - April 08, 2017, 11:59 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Feyre - April 09, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Embry - April 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Feyre - April 09, 2017, 01:39 AM