Sawtooth Spire do not cry, do not weep
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe immediately stepped back when she started forwards so suddenly, his ears about to fall flat. She stopped herself though, and luckily too, then exclaimed her excitement through words. He relaxed again, though he winced internally at how jumpy he was now. The old him would've jumped around too, but now he was afraid of contact. Rightly so, the last person he'd been close with had sunk her teeth into his face, and his own brother tore up his back and banished him from the family. 

She thanked him, and he nodded, then she suggested they get some sleep. Just to make sure she didn't expect them to be sleeping together, he added, I'll sleep alone, but we can stay close. Then he turned and walked away, going to find a bush to sleep under or something. He knew he probably didn't leave the best first impression on his new companion, but  once she got to know him it might get better.

last for me! I was wondering if you want to go ahead and have the Ynes, Gabe and Aoife's group thread, or if you want to wait until we finish our other thread?
Messages In This Thread
do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 17, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 17, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 17, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 18, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 18, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 18, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 18, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 19, 2017, 04:40 AM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 23, 2017, 07:49 AM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 23, 2017, 12:26 PM