Sawtooth Spire light be sinister
the opposite of moderate
13 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=80%][tr][td]For a moment Eshe was quiet, bi-toned eyes carefully observing him. There was a moment of just observation; something she didn't commonly do, and it felt almost like an eternity. "Right now I am assessing you." She explained. "We sound of common mind, of common heritage, and no doubt you are doing the same to me - and you know, somehow, my worth." Somehow because she professed it, a sonnet spilled from saccharine sweet lips. Still she did not have a direct answer for him, because it was far easier to label someone lesser than it was to explain their worth. That was proven. That was shown. 

A Bay did not sound like a place of hardened wolves but then had their kind not been warmongers of sea and sand and earth alike? She would see this bay, at some point, and try and see it as he had - a home, somewhere that children would play and run and grow. No doubt it was mythic to him as the Palisades had been to her. Things were so different there, and he had already told her she would not find wolves like them along those parts. 

At his words she smiled coyly, giving a little shake of her head. "No, no. You said that part already - what I asked is how , dreams do not become reality just because. I would love to hear your plan. How you'll start, what you'll do." Would he confess to a small bundle of wolves he found to be quality or would they need to search and look?

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 21, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 21, 2017, 11:08 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 22, 2017, 05:39 AM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 23, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 23, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 23, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 23, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 23, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 24, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 26, 2017, 02:49 AM