Broken Antler Fen the way the moon's blood is the sea
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had already turned to walk back to one of their caches, but hearing Mato speak so official he turned back to face him. His ears pricked as his son continued. He nodded, letting him know to continue his story. He wanted his kids to ba able to tell him anything. Sebastian instantly looked shocked, and perhaps a bit upset. "Oh," he spoke quietly. He instantly started to doubt himself as a father. His son already wanted to leave them. His ears flopped back.

Didn't Mato have wolves of exactly his age here in this pack? His own siblings? He wondered how wolves of his age were going to lead without any experience. Would Mato even have a good life? All his fatherly worries surfaced. He could tell that Mato was pretty decided already. "I wouldn't want you to go, but I also don't want to limit you in what you feel like you should be doing," Sebastian spoke. "I do want to know where this pack lives, a general area. So I can at least come and see you. And, of course, you are always welcomed back in our pack," he spoke. Though the father sounded sad when saying it.

He cleared his throat. "You should say goodbye to your mother and siblings too. That is the only demand I have," he spoke slightly more strictly. It didn't feel right for Sebastian to tell the others about Mato leaving. "I support your decision as long as you are happy. That is all I want."
Messages In This Thread
the way the moon's blood is the sea - by rip gemini - April 23, 2017, 06:02 AM
RE: the way the moon's blood is the sea - by Sebastian - April 25, 2017, 03:45 AM
RE: the way the moon's blood is the sea - by Sebastian - May 14, 2017, 03:22 AM