Dragoncrest Cliffs i am the sun, all life and days
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Steadily, they made their way. He fought to smooth the worried crease to his expression somewhere along the pathway. His duo seemed especially withdrawn compared to Wildfire's little bunch, who greeted the change much more openly than his did. "It'll be alright," he chuffed softly to them (to Sirio mainly who appeared more prickly about it than Dalia did) as Portia nudged her encouragement as well. True, it was a lot to take in, but they would need to get used to it--he wanted to see them make the transition as well as they could. Soon, he hoped, they would understand it was not so bad out in the big, wide world around them.

Nevertheless, after he picked up the lead of the parade to the cavern, he was happy to see the other pack wolves and easy, familiar greetings ensued. He settled eventually when the initial bustle began to dial back, quite content to hover nearby while his whelps got their bearings--should all be well enough with them, of course. He watched them keenly, and Portia too, to gauge her handling of.. well, their learning; he did not want to worry unnecessarily on their behalf. Most of all, he wanted to trust it just took time.

While Dalia and Sirio would always have the first of his focus, he extended a very natural protectiveness to the whole collective clutch of young dragons--and not just because it always stayed somewhere in the back of his mind that they were his blood, too. They were safe and well-watched here; he would see to it.
Messages In This Thread
i am the sun, all life and days - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Wildfire - May 15, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Portia - May 15, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Dalia - May 15, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Artaax - May 16, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Dio - May 17, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Sirio - May 20, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Tirgatao - May 21, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Wildfire - May 22, 2017, 10:29 AM