Fairspell Meadow mister, i've seen scary and you ain't got his smile
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

For now the northern beast has come back empty-handed, but his trip outside of the Teekon Wilds to amass an entourage had not been fruitless. There were already a few names in his roster, names that he was sure would make an impact aligned with his necessities in the wilderness once they arrived, and Bane had offered rewards that only a fool would turn down. For now he was patient, accompanied by his pupil Bane set trail back to his chosen land to await his followers' arrival, making it a priority to stop by Blackfeather Woods once again to pay a well desired visit to the midnight maiden and see what else he could get out from her.

But as though his mind had been read through by an oracle Bane didn't even get a chance to arrive to the dark forest to get what he wanted. She was calling for him, not even from Blackfeather Woods, but far enough from its borders so that her voice calling for him wasn't heard. Not only was her voice calling, though. Her whole body was a whirl of hormones, perfuming her surroundings with enticing aromas that Bane simply had no defenses against. The wraith instructed his pupil to stay back before delving deeper into the meadow, ensuring himself some privacy with the dark sylph in light of the seemingly lucky setting.

Can't get enough of me, can you? his voice rumbles, those deep, warm baritones rolling through the cold night as an ensnaring embrace. His pelt highlights his entrance like a reflector. Bane is unable to hide his presence as much as he's unable to conceal the effect of her flowering pheromones in his behavior.

Messages In This Thread
RE: mister, i've seen scary and you ain't got his smile - by Bane - May 30, 2017, 06:47 PM