King Elk Forest the descent to hell is easy
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
you get my 100th post! :0

Trajan has a faraway look about his eyes, a look that the druid recognizes if only because he is sure that same look has been on his face many times. The look that says you are physically there but not necessarily mentally. Caught up in memories or lost in the stars (in Mato’s case). Mato was content to let him lost to his memories, not daring to break the spell. His umbra dipped ears fluttered forward, left ear twitching towards Trajan when the male spoke once more, this time answering the druid’s question. “You’ll have to forgive me but what is Rome?” Mato feels a small rise of humility that he has to ask, that he does not know but the word is foreign to the empyrean’s ears and he is afraid he has no idea what Trajan speaks of. Is it a pack? Is it a collection of territories like Teekon? It strikes Mato that hearing that the world outside of the Teekons is just like the Teekons only larger is…anticlimatic. It shatters the illusions the druid had held of it. “I see.” He is unimpressed and does not make attempts to hide it from his tone. “I do not intend to ever leave the Teekons but it's nice to know that I am not missing anything with that decision.” Mato speaks with an lofty shrug. He was born here, his energies are here. He has a desire to explore the Teekons but no further (aided by Trajan’s disappointing explanation that it is more or less the same) and he is content with the knowledge that he will never know the outside world.
Messages In This Thread
the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 21, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 22, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 26, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 26, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 29, 2017, 05:26 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 29, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 30, 2017, 05:08 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 31, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - August 10, 2017, 04:40 AM