Stone Circle It's just a couple pounds, dear
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton seemed to have frightened the pale girl, she tried her best to give her a disarming smile before trying to start any conversation with her. The beastly woman took notice to the ghost's interest in the stones and too casted her eyes upon them. "The stones are quite a sight, no?" she asked her politely, deciding a small and light conversation would be nice before she would actually jump into a more serious tone. "I hope you're fitting in just fine, it's good to see a familiar face" she added.

"But I came searching for you for a reason," she says, keeping her tone calm and position as neutral as possible, "I'm concerned about your health, Nanook." Krypton wanted to be straightforward with her. Beating around the bush would do no good for the two of them. She needed to just jump in and get the ball rolling. "You look underweight and I want to make sure you gain back some pounds considering winter will be upon us before we know it," her eyes returned to look at Nanook instead of the stones, "I want to make sure we are all prepared for winter, happy and healthy."
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - July 21, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by Nanook - July 29, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - August 16, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by Nanook - August 21, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - August 22, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by Nanook - August 23, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: It's just a couple pounds, dear - by RIP Krypton - September 23, 2017, 11:01 PM